RISE – Live Healthier
Resilience Immunity Self Empowerment
A 6-Month Program to Take Control of Your Health and Change Your Life for Good.
RISE Program Details
Our RISE – Live Healthier Cohort Is For You If
- You are ready to take control of your life
- You are ready for transformation
- You can commit to 4 hours a week for 3 months and then 2 hours a week for the last 3 months
- You are open to
- Having accountability partners
- Learning Body-Mind Skills
- And the below ↓
- Weekly life, health, and wellness coaching (90-120 minute group sessions)
- 12 weeks Mind-Body Skills Class (2 hours/week)
- Managing change successfully
- Tapping into your emotions, tuning into your inner expert and turning on your power
- Labs evaluating inflammation, sugar etc. at the beginning, middle, and end of the program
- A multi-symptom questionnaire at the beginning, middle, and end of the program
- 6 weeks of remote blood sugar monitoring
- Complete physical- pre and post-program
- Full support and tailoring of diet to your needs, your health.
Tune In. Turn On. Tap Into Your Highest Self.
RISE members will feel the program working as they connect more deeply with themselves, become in-tune with their feelings, and notice the following physical and mental shifts in their being.
Curator Bronwyn Radcliffe
Hi, I’m Bronwyn Radcliffe. I’m a nurse practitioner and an excellent teacher and coach. I offer a unique program supporting the whole person; mental, emotional, physical, spiritual. RISE is a truly transformational program to reverse diabetes, pre-diabetes, and metabolic syndrome.
- Weight loss
- Decrease inflammation
- Improve sleep
- Have more energy
- Regain insulin sensitivity
- Change cholesterol to healthy values
Positive Mental Shifts
- Learn stress management skills
- Improve focus and concentration
- Find more ease and flow in your life
Committing to RISE will not only reverse your diabetes, it will set you up to improve your overall health, improve your sleep, gain strength, stamina, well-being, decrease whole-body inflammation, decrease disease susceptibility, and gain life skills for self-care & self-awareness which will help you lead an abundant and zestful life